Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 39: 7/26/12

Today was our rest day in Sandusky.  I woke up and started my laundry.  I knew we wanted to get an early start for the amusement park.  On the way over, we got McDonalds for breakfast.We got 16 people together in their Jerseys to take some pictures outside for publicity so we could get free admission to cedar point and soak city.  They also brought us to the dragster roller coaster and gave us immediate entry.  Reesh, Ben, Cam, Sarah, Gene, and I all went to soak city to enjoy the slides and the lazy river.  It was mostly cloudy so it was a little chilly.  We left to go do some roller coasters and of course the sun comes out.  I wanted to go back to the water park so Gene went with me.  As soon as we got in the lazy river, the sun disappeared again.  We decided to make the best of it and go in the hot tub in the adult pool.  We got out at the perfect time.  Before we could buy tickets to an extra ride, this strong storm blew in.  Gene and I waited it out before getting arbys and going back to camp.  Liz had brought blondies back from home which were delicious and perfect for dessert.  Then it was time to pack and get ready for another day of riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment