Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 37: 7/24/12

Today was 70 miles from Kendallville IN to Napoleon OH.  Steve stopped at a lemonade stand, and bought ice cream for the rest of the riders that were coming through.  Shortly passed that stand, we stopped for lunch.  I did not blog soon enough, so I'm having trouble remembering details of the ride.  After I got into camp, Gene and I went back for ice cream.  I couldn't get it on the ride because it was cash only and I had spent all my cash at the movie last night.  I got pistachio nut soft serve and it was delicious.  At camp, I started my collection of nap time photos.  Dinner was catered in and it was delicious.  We had fried chicken, mac n cheese, scalloped potatoes, green beans, salad, and strawberry shortcake.  To drink we had tea or lemonade which is now my favorite to mix.  It was a hot night, but I survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment