Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 16: 7/3/12

In all honesty, I was most worried about our 112 mile Ride on the 4th of July.  However, I think today could very well have been the most difficult day physically.  It was over 100 degrees with a strong head wind and we had to Ride over 84 miles.  Tomorrow should be slightly cooler and a possible tail wind.  I was truly exhausted after arriving at camp today, and I am so thankful that Gene fixed my music yesterday.  We took a cab into town to have dinner tonight, and now it is about that time.  Oh, I also talked to my Aunt Bianca today, which made me smile and cry.  I'm so sorry I will not see her while she is in from Germany :-( 

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July Sharon. I hope you can enjoy some fireworks after your ride. Kick ass today. I know it will be a long day so be tough and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Starkes Madchen!
    Viel Gluck Morgen,und bleib so stark wie Du bist, Ich hoffe es ist nicht so heiss bis spater Ich Liebe Dich Mutti:-)

    ReplyDelete