Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 14: 7/1/12

Today was a great day off in Billings Montana.  I had a ton of fun last night, and met the new rider Heather.  She is a teacher from New York and also my age.  This morning I got up and walked to breakfast with Liz, Reesh, Camilo, Ben, and Sarah.  I finally found eggs Benedict.  We then hit up the grocery store and came back to the dorms for the typical shower, bike washing, and laundry chores.  I think everything I brought needed to be washed.  Heather, Sarah, cookie, Rick, and Todd went to lunch at Rockpile.  After lunch Gene, mike, Steve, rob, and I piled in blue thunder and went to the bike store.  Unfortunately, they had nothing for me.  I wanted a pink tank Jersey, a shell, short shorts, and of course sunglasses.  Disappointed on all accounts.  The cheapest sunglasses were $110, and I would probably just lose them again.  The guys needed lunch so we went to subway before going to see prometheus.  Lots of buttery salty popcorn going around.  If that wasn't enough went for sushi afterwards.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I got back to the dorm in time to organize my laundry and get ready for tomorrow.  Thank you to Sarah for putting my stuff in the laundry!  Tomorrow should be an easy day, and tomorrow is a new day!  I am starting to see the first bits of drama over the past couple days...maybe the honeymoon phase is wearing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment