Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 38: 7/25/12

Today was a 90 mile ride from Napoleon to Sandusky.  We had our first check point in bowling green at a bike shop.  They opened early for us so I bought a new chain.  I also stopped at a coffee shop for breakfast 2.  Lynn's dad joined us for the rest of the ride.  He also told us it was Charleton's birthday in two days, which I'm still not sure if it was true.  Reesh entertained me for a good 10 miles recapping the first two Batman movies for me.  After lunch i noticed I had a slow leak.  I pumped it up and figured I would change it later, or Gene would.  As I rode into camp with Reesh, Ben was already in the pool and got all the strangers to shout for us.  Liz and Molly left with family for the rest day.  It was a $12 night so we headed out for dinner.  Sarah, Todd, Gene, and I went to a great wine bar with tapas style food.  It was great, but pricey.  After dinner we made a stop at Kroger thenwent back to get my credit card from the restaurant.  At camp we watched funny you tube videos (surprised kitten) then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment