Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 34: 7/21/12

Today was such an early start, we were packing up our tents in the dark.Trying to beat the heat for our 107 mile ride to coal city. It was great to have Dave along for the ride.  For the first time I was able to recognize how much stronger and faster I had become.  After mile 70, I think Dave was feeling it.  We made it to coal city around 2.  My mom and mark came to pick up Dave, Sarah, and me to go home for the night. Unfortunately, that meant I would miss seeing Cheryl and Pete.  We went home, showered, and then I went to get my nails done.  Mom and mark made spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad for dinner.  It was delicious!  After dinner, Sarah, Dave, and I went to the store to buy stuff for the ride tomorrow.  Dave bought us some lunchmeat, taco dip, and chips. I missed my Jeep.   Loved driving and listening to country so we decided to make a detour to Starbucks.  We went home, packed laundry, and went to bed. Tomorrow is a 3:45 start.  Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment