Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 20: 7/7/12

Today was another great day off!  Started with an amazing breakfast, a trip to mount Rushmore, and then a trip to the nail salon.  Sarah and I had lunch then took a cab to cosmo for supplies.  We made it back to the dorms just in time to clean our bikes.   Gene and I ran to the bike shop (I needed sunglasses and bike lights)  them went to the firehouse brew pub for dinner.  I think I want another bike hat...love them!  Glad I did my laundry yesterday and sent some stuff home.  Ready to do 102 miles tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Glade you had another nice day, pic's are great,we need a big photo album lol.I can not belive you getting your nails done princess and what's wrong with the bike, just take care off it, I love my bike ( miss it )maybe we switch in morris Ha ha. Ja you got a long week ahead of you, your first 6 day's in a row stay strong,
    Love You,I'm with you all the way:-)

    ReplyDelete