Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 21: 7/8/12

Today was a century into kadoka South Dakota.  I got a late start waiting for another rider, but caught up eventually.  We rode through the badlands national park which was beautiful.  Thank you to Marvin and Judy for stopping to talk and take a picture.  It was nice meeting you!  We also stopped to admire the worlds largest prairie dog, and saw some real ones that are apparently feed often so they come close.  Kind of made me worried since we had previously seen signs saying that prairie dogs had the plague.  I had a buffalo hot dog at one stop...it was pretty good.  Dinner and breakfast are at a local restaurant.  I am really having a great time and i'm excited to get closer to family!  Thank you to everyone that had been following along my journey!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick hellol, I see Molly is back, is her hand ok?
    Have a good ride tomorrow and yes we are looking forward of you comming closer by every mile, can't wait to give you a big hug :-) love you pumpkin keep up the great ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you and ride with you guys. Iam glad your having fun. Keep up the awesome work. Your doing great Sharon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete