Monday, July 16, 2012

day 28: 7/15/12

Today we rode from New Ulm to Owatonna Minnesota.  It was also Genes 45th birthday!  I was really excited to go through Waseca today because we were riding right past Barneys, Troy and Kathies drive-in.  They had posted great job Sharon Newman on the board outside!  I stopped with Reesh, Liz, Ben, and Camilo for lunch.  We all jumped in the lake across the street except for Reesh.  I left to finish the 15 miles to camp.  We joined a group for a Mexican dinner, then Heather, Gene, and I went back to Barneys.  It was so much fun!  We rode the waverunner, took out the amphicar, and drove the pink panther around the lake.  We all slept in the fifth wheel, which had air conditioning.  Thank you so much to Troy and Kathie for all their hospitality!!!

2 comments:

  1. Everybody love's you, your making friend's in alot off state's,
    I'm so happy for you,looking forward to the ride next weekend,
    have not been out riding alot hope I can to the 100:-0
    Love You pumkin!!!

    ReplyDelete