Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 10: 6/27/12

Today was practically a century, but it went by seemingly fast.  Would have been faster if I did not get two flat tires.  I am thankful for my pit crew of Gene, Reesh, Camilo, and Ben.  I am still not really sure what caused the flats.  They were both more like slow leaks.  Loved playing all the games on the Ride today, and I don't remember laughing as hard as I did at lunch the past two days.  Thanks to the Avon cafe for catering dinner...it was delicious.  I especially enjoyed the pecan pie!  I'm excited that tomorrow is only sixty something miles.  Thinking I am going to read or watch a movie since we have internet at the camp ground.  Right now I'm just enjoying the sun in my amazing chair...thanks Dave!

1 comment:

  1. Iam glad your enjoying it!!! Keep laughing and having fun it will be over before you know it : )

    ReplyDelete